IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that the owner of the website is: Newtral S.A.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.newtral.com.ar (hereinafter, the website) owned by Newtral S.A. (hereinafter, Newtral, or the Holder), with CIF 30-71122803-5 and registered office at
Moreno 769 2nd Floor (C1091AAO) CABA, Argentina.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are recommended to read this Legal Notice carefully on a regular basis, since the conditions of use of the same, included in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Owner is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by using other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of Newtral, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered unlawful or illegal, that infringe the rights of Newtral, or of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the web page or prevent normal use. of it by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this web page.
The information that appears on this web site is current on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this web site.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to Newtral, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by intellectual property regulations.
All web content and all content available through the Owner’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement ( the “Content”) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Web Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Headline. You may not upload or republish Web Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information into databases or compilation. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of Newtral, or third party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this web page that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, store signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data by Newtral responds, depending on the specific case, to manage and respond to User requests.
Regarding the conservation period, the personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the interested party and they are entitled to do so.
Newtral is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
On the other hand, in order that the data contained in our files, computerized and/or on paper, always correspond to reality, we will try to keep it updated. So, for these purposes, the User must make the changes, directly, when so enabled or by communicating, by reliable means, to the corresponding area or department of Newtral.
The personal data collected on this web site, owned by the data controller, may be transferred to other companies of the Romeu group to manage your request and, to be able to periodically send you information of interest through electronic commercial communications whenever you authorize it, as well as in the assumptions necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the expressed purpose/s, in the cases provided for by Law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
Your data may be communicated to a company located outside the European Union, in which case, they will be subject to an international data transfer to a country whose level of protection is not comparable to that of the European Union.
However, the interested party of the personal data may in any case exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the GDPR, and which are:
• Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party,
• Right to request its rectification or deletion,
• Right to request the limitation of your treatment,
• Right to oppose the treatment,
• Right to data portability
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his ID, and in which he will specify which of these he requests to be satisfied, sent to the address: Newtral S.A., registered office for these purposes in
Moreno 769 2nd Floor (C1091AAO) CABA, Argentina.
Finally, it is reported that Newtral will adopt in its information system the legally required technical and organizational measures, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, the application costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as variable probability and severity risks associated with each of the treatments.
Any information related to the cookies used on this website, as well as the options for their modification or uninstallation, are available through the Cookies Policy channel http://www.newtral.com.ar/cookies-policy
The user has the possibility of configuring their browser program in such a way that the creation of cookie files is prevented or it is warned when this occurs. The web page is accessible without the need for the options relating to cookie files to be activated, although it may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of the cookie files on the website is to facilitate user navigation.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of Newtral, must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will link to any page of https://www.newtral.com.ar but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the itself and, in any case, when viewed together with content unrelated to it in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may cause, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Newtral or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) The page that introduces the link will not make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Newtral, its employees or about the activities it develops.
4) In no case will it be stated on the page where the link is located that Newtral has given its consent for its insertion or that, in any other way, it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender’s services.
5) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed mark or any other emblem of Newtral is prohibited, within the sender’s page, except in the cases permitted by Law or expressly authorized by Newtral, and whenever permitted, in In these cases, a direct link to the Newtral website, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Newtral, subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Newtral, in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, Newtral reserves the right to prohibit the links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
Newtral will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes beyond the control of the company, delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
Newtral does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this web page.
In the same way, Newtral, is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be displayed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, they must notify Newtral, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between Newtral, and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Newtral, with the statements, content or services provided through them. Newtralreserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
Newtral, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to her.
Newtral disclaims responsibility for the “cookies” that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that needs to be made, you must send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to Newtral, Moreno 769 2nd Floor (C1091AAO) CABA, Argentina.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may derive from it are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using this web site will be the jurisdiction of the courts of Argentina.
Newtral S.A., 2023 ©All rights reserved.